ITIL V4 Foundations Certificate
ITIL is the most widely adopted approach for IT Service Management in the world. It provides a practical, no-nonsense framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services to the business.
As of February 2019 ITIL has moved to its next evolution, Version 4. ITIL foundations expands on previous versions by providing a practical and flexible basis to support organizations on their journey to the new world of digital transformation. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
Our ITIL training teaches the essentials of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and helps you to understand how your organisation can benefit significantly by applying the ITIL principles to your work environment.
Course includes the ITIL 4 Foundation Manual, and exam.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate Exam at the end of day 3 of the course
- Exam Length: 60 minutes
- Exam Type: 40 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 65%
- Practice Exams: There are two practice exams available and these form part of the 3 day course to give you an idea of the question styles and type. Students practice on the exams and the answers are reviewed in class to assist in learning
- The exam can be paper based or carried out online
- Understand the concepts of how to manage and deliver an IT Service which is tailored to meet the needs of the business, using best practice as a guide
- Understand how all silos within the business work with IT to deliver a service of acknowledged benefit to your organisation
- Design of IT services, SLAs, Change Management and Incident Management
- Develop and embed globally developed IT service best practices into your business
- Service your internal and external customers at higher levels
- Consult on and embed change management processes
- IT Managers – CIOs
- IT Project Managers
- Help Desk Staff and Managers
- Technical staff
- Solution Architects
- Procurement Managers
- Change Managers
- Operations Managers
- There are no prerequisites for this course although experience in IT service delivery would be helpful.
Class Sizing and Delivery Mode
- Minimum/Maximum participants per class 4 to 14
- On your site or off-site instructor led training
- 3 days including lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Individuals* – $1750 per person ex GST
- Groups – please contact LATSA for group discount rates
*Current members of the IIBA, PMI, ACS or AEA receive a 10% discount
Like to know more?
Get in in touch via phone (08) 8130 1580 or email us at