Change Management (CM) – Foundation
Change is inevitable. For many organisations change has become a regular occurrence. Successfully dealing with change, and particularly the impact of change, is a high priority for organisations. It is therefore important that individuals develop their capabilities to deal with change before, during and after it occurs.
This Change Management qualification is designed to help organisations and their people manage the impact of change. We focus on the theories of how change affects, and is affected by, individuals, teams, organisations and change leaders, illustrating our delivery with real world examples.
We help individuals and organisations to:
- Identify and unlock resistance to change
- Enable teams to work effectively to deal with and embrace change
- Speed up the implementation of change initiatives
- Understand how to make change successful in your organisation
The course syllabus has been developed in conjunction with the Change Management Institute (CMI) and is designed to teach to the Change Management Book of Knowledge (CMBoK).
Change Management Foundation is a 3 day course including the Effective Change Manager’s Handbook and the course examination.
LATSA Learning Services Instructors are experienced Organisational Change practitioners, consultants, and system implementers.
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
What are the key points you will learn?
- How the process of organisational change or transformation occurs
- The roles needed to assemble teams most likely to achieve successful organisational change
- How people react to organisational change and how to help them adapt
- Developing strategies to keep people motivated while an organisation undergoes change
- The different types of change process e.g. planned and emergent change
- How to keep stakeholders engaged while an organisation undergoes change
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to enable an organisation to implement change smoothly
- Motivate and ease people into adjusting to organisational change
- Perform the role of a highly effective organisational change, transition or transformation manager
- Keep stakeholders engaged while an organisation undergoes change or transformation
- Minimise the risks involved with unsuccessful organisational change initiatives
- Identify the roles needed to assemble teams most likely to deliver successful change
- Anyone interested in understanding the basic principles of achieving successful organisational change, transition or transformation
- Team members involved in organisational change, transition or transformation projects
- Professionals pursuing the Change Management Practitioner certificate – for which the Change Management Foundation certificate is a pre-requisite
Class Sizing and Delivery Mode
- Minimum/Maximum participants per class 4 to 14
- On your site or off site instructor led training
- $1964 per person
- For groups with 6 or more participants, please contact LATSA as a discount may be available
Like to know more?
Get in in touch via phone (08) 8130 1580 or email us at