Change Management (CM) – Practitioner
Change is inevitable. For many organisations change has become a regular occurrence. Successfully dealing with change, and particularly the impact of change, is a high priority for organisations. It is therefore important that individuals develop their capabilities to deal with change before, during and after it occurs.
This Change Management qualification is designed to help organisations and their people manage the impact of change. We focus on the theories of how change affects, and is affected by, individuals, teams, organisations and change leaders, illustrating our delivery with real world examples.
We help individuals and organisations to:
- Identify and unlock resistance to change
- Enable teams to work effectively to deal with and embrace change
- Speed up the implementation of change initiatives
- Understand how to make change successful in your organisation
The course syllabus has been developed in conjunction with the Change Management Institute (CMI) and is designed to teach to the Change Management Book of Knowledge (CMBoK).
Change Management Practitioner is a 2 day course including the Effective Change Manager’s Handbook and the course examination.
LATSA Learning Services Instructors are experienced Organisational Change practitioners, consultants, and system implementers.
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- 4 questions of 20 marks each
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Restricted open book – The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook may be used in the exam
What are the key points you will learn?
- Applying appropriate process frameworks to optimally plan and understand organisational change
- A range of organisational paradigms with which to understand, support and sustain organisational change processes
- How to properly prepare for an organisational change initiative – such as building an effective change team and offering insights which will enhance the team’s performance
- Preparing people for organisational change
- How to be motivational in ways that are empathetic towards peoples’ roles and personalities
- How to establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders can support and sustain the change process
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to enable an organisation to implement change smoothly
- Motivate and ease people into adjusting to organisational change
- Perform the role of a highly effective organisational change, transition or transformation manager
- Keep stakeholders engaged while an organisation undergoes change or transformation
- Minimise the risks involved with unsuccessful organisational change initiatives
- Identify the roles needed to assemble teams most likely to deliver successful change
- Aspiring or current managers of organisational change, transition or transformation.
- Those performing key roles in the design, development and delivery of organisational change programmes, including:
- Change Project Managers
- Transformation Managers
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Business Change Managers
- Change Programme Managers
- Operational Line Managers
- Change Management Foundation
Class Sizing and Delivery Mode
- Minimum/Maximum participants per class 4 to 14
- On your site or off site instructor led training
- $1777 per person
- For groups with 6 or more participants, please contact LATSA as a discount may be available
Like to know more?
Get in in touch via phone (08) 8130 1580 or email us at