Agile BA® – Practitioner
In today’s competitive and ever-changing business environment, delivering solutions that enable early realisation of benefits is both a desirable and critical business capability. The Business Analyst is a critical role within an agile project team and with more and more organisations adopting agile approaches there is a need to ensure those performing this crucial role have the necessary skills and expertise. Agile Business Analysis (AgileBA®) is a scalable methodology to quickly deliver modelling and requirements for small enhancements to existing solutions through to full scale conceptualisation and analysis of large and complex business process solutions and products.
AgileBA® certification is aimed at aspiring and practising business analysts, and at team members wishing to adopt a fast-paced, flexible and collaborative approach to business analysis within an agile project whilst maintaining standards and rigour. AgileBA® works in tandem with the AgilePM® methodology.
AgileBA® Practitioner is a 1.5-day course including course notes, course manual and sample exams. The course builds on the Foundations course to further enhance the skills learned and develop practical application understanding.
LATSA Learning Services Instructors are experienced Agile practitioners, consultants, and system implementers.
Download the LATSA Course Outline – AgileBA Foundation – 20190917
This course is accredited by the APMG providing an independent certification in Agile Business Analysis.
- Multiple choice format
- 4 questions per paper (20 marks per question)
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- 150 minutes’ duration
- Open book – restricted to official manual only
- Paper based or online
Acquired Personal Capabilities
- Knowledge and understanding of the role and responsibilities of an agile business analyst in the context of individual projects and in relation to organisational mission and strategy.
- Application of a comprehensive set of techniques and practices for effective business analysis and collaborative agile working.
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening.
- Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
- Deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continually validating project requirements against business objectives.
- Complements and works with existing corporate processes such as AgilePM®, PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes which improves rigour and visibility around project management, leading to a proven track record of successful delivery in a corporate environment.
- Simply adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile analysis process.
- Achieve better communication, control and ownership over requirements and adapt an evolving solution without disrupting the project budget, timescale and scope.
- Develop professionalism in employees and include agile certification in employee professional development schemes.
- Aspiring and Practising Business Analysts
- Change Analysts
- Project Managers
- System Analysts
- Agile developers
- Scrum Product Owners
- AgileBA® Foundation
Class Sizing and Delivery Mode
- Minimum/Maximum participants per class 4 to 15
- On your site or off-site instructor led training
- 5 days
- Individuals – $1333 per person
- Groups – for 10 or more participants please contact LATSA as a discount may be available.
Like to know more?
Get in touch via phone (08) 8130 1580 or email us at