ITIL® V4 (IT Infrastructure Library) is the go-to IT qualification for professionals looking to realise their full potential, take a career leap and deliver empowering change for ambitious organisations. ITIL® V4 provides organisations with a comprehensive framework for ITSM (IT Service Management) and has led ITSM industry with guidance training and clarification .
ITIL enables you to 
- Benchmark services
- Meet evolving demands
- Track and measure performance
- Mitigate risk of IT failure
During the course you will learn the essential components of ITIL which gives you the framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services in your business.
ITIL® V4 Foundation is a 3-day course including course notes, course manual and sample exams.
LATSA Instructors are experienced ITIL practitioners, consultants, and system implementers.
Download the ITIL V4 course outline.
This course is accredited by the PeopleCertTM providing an independent certification in ITIL V4. Certification is currently only available at Foundation level. Higher levels are expected to be available by Q2 2020.
- Multiple choice format
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Paper based or online
Acquired Personal Capabilities
- Understand the concepts of how to manage and deliver an IT Service which is tailored to meet the needs of the business, using best practice as a guide
- Understand how all functions within the business work with IT to deliver a service of acknowledged benefit to your organisation
- Design of IT services, SLAs, Change Management and Incident Management
- Understanding of 
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of value for product and service delivery
- The guiding principles of ITIL4
- Key concepts of Lean IT, Agile & DevOps
- the expansion of ITIL processes to practices
- Develop and embed globally developed IT service best practices into your business
- Service your internal and external customers at higher levels
- Consult on and embed change management processes
- Guidance to help navigate the new technology era – industry 4.0
- A practical and flexible framework that supports them on their journey to digital transformation 
- Guidance on ITSM practice in the wider context of customer experience, value stream, digital transformation and systems thinking .
- Guidance on new ways to incorporate Lean, Agile and DevOps 
- IT Managers – CIOs
- IT Project Managers
- Help Desk Staff and Managers
- Technical staff
- Solution Architects
- Procurement Managers
- Change Managers
- Operations Managers
- Previous IT service delivery experience will be helpful.
Class Sizing and Delivery Mode
- Minimum/Maximum participants per class 4 to 15
- On your site or off-site instructor led training
- 3 days
- Foundation – $1750 per person
- For groups of 10 or more participants please contact LATSA as a discount may be available.
- Current members of the IIBA, PMI or ACS receive a 10% discount
- All course prices include exam fees and are charged irrespective of the candidate sitting the exam
- PeopleCert Take2 provides a cost-effective way of providing a second attempt at the exam if needed
Like to know more?
Get in touch via phone (08) 8130 1580 or email us at
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.