Agile Project Management – AgilePM®
In today’s competitive and ever-changing business environment, delivering solutions that enable early realisation of benefits is both a desirable and critical business capability. Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) is a scalable methodology to quickly deliver small enhancements to existing solutions to full scale conceptualisation and delivery of large and complex business process solutions and products.
AgilePM® is a robust but flexible methodology that has a clear advantage of fixing the project time whilst maintaining the minimum expected levels of quality. It further acknowledges and accepts that the solution will evolve over the project’s lifespan.
“AgilePM® certification is aimed at aspiring and practising project managers, and at team members wishing to adopt a fast-paced, flexible and collaborative approach to project management whilst maintaining standards and rigour”.
AgilePM® Foundation is a 3-day course including course notes, course manual and sample exams.
AgilePM® Practitioner is a 2-day course including course notes and sample exams. The course builds on the Foundations course to further enhance the skills learned and develop practical application understanding.
LATSA Instructors are experienced Agile practitioners, consultants, and system implementers.
Download the Agile Project Management Course Outline.
This course is accredited by the APMG InternationalTM providing an independent certification in Agile Project Management. Certification is available at Foundation or Practitioner levels.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Paper based or online
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper (20 marks per question)
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- 150 minutes’ duration
- Open book – restricted to official manual only
- Paper based or online
Acquired Personal Capabilities
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening.
- Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment.
- Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls. 
- Deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
- Complements and works with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes which improves rigour and visibility around project management, leading to a proven track record of successful delivery in a corporate environment.
- Simply adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile management process.
- Achieve better communication and control over projects and adapt project plans without disrupting the project budget, timescale and scope.
- Develop professionalism in employees and include agile certification in employee professional development schemes.
- Aspiring and Practicing Project Managers
- PMO Support Team Personnel
- Project Sponsors needing an overview of governance requirements
- Business Analysts
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Previous project management experience will be helpful.
- Foundation Certification
Class Sizing and Delivery Mode
- Minimum/Maximum participants per class 4 to 15
- On your site or off-site instructor led training
- 3 to 5 days
- Foundation – $1964 per person
- Practitioner – $1777 per person
- Combined Foundation and Practitioner – $2993 (20% Discount)
- For groups of 10 or more participants please contact LATSA as a discount may be available.
- Current members of the IIBA, PMI or ACS receive a 10% discount
Like to know more?
Get in touch via phone (08) 8130 1580 or email us at
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd. All rights reserved. The APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.